NEW For September 2016 - Kinetico Premier Compact Block Salt Softener
Kinetico deservedly has a reputation for being one of the most reliable water softeners that you can install in your home, offering a high quality softened water throughout its long working life. The Premier Compact, builds on the success and reliabilty of the 2020c, is a compact, non-electric water softener, designed to fit into even the smallest of kitchens without compromising it's ability to deliver even a large household with softened water. With improved efficency and new features including an easy-view window and magnetic lid to make salt filling even easier.
Don't just take our word for it. For some independent reviews of Kinetico Water Softeners and JM Softeners visit www.reviewcentre.com.
To find out more contact JM Softeners today on 0118 984 1500.
- Fits into any standard kitchen cabinet
- Dual-mode installation options can easily be reversed to accommodate right or left hand installation
- Dimensions: H 487mm x W 215mm x D 458mm
Simple to use
- Easy to maintain: just add salt and leave the rest to us
- Easy-open magnetic lid makes for handy salt loading
- Convenient salt options: choose from block salt or tablet salt, with easy view window
- Non-Electric - Kinetico uses the kinetic energy of moving water to power its systems instead of electricity thanks to our patented Turbine. So you never have to worry about costly repairs or higher monthly electricity bills.
- Twin Tank Design - The twin tank design is the only system to backwash without ever going offline (i.e. cannot supply soft water) which means a continuous and un-interrupted supply of soft water.
- Metered Regeneration - Meters water use to accurately determine when it's time to regenerate with watch-like precision, resulting in less waste and greater savings. So when you go on holiday so does your water softener.
- Soft Water Rinse - Uses only soft, conditioned water to clean itself, which prolongs the life of the water softener. In fact, our longest serving unit is currently 27 years old!
- Countercurrent Regeneration - Sounds a mouthful, but unlike most other softeners, our systems regenerate from the bottom up for more even and efficient use of the resin bead. Resulting in less waste, less salt and a longer lasting system.